|Job Title||Legacy Executive - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£26k - 28k per year|
|Job Published||02 Jun 2016|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
This is a great opportunity to join this growing charity, they have recently had a new Director of Fundraising join who is creating a culture of excellence and you will be working within a truly dynamic and ambitious team as a Legacy Executive. The post holder will be responsible for promoting the growth of legacy through a variety of marketing channels and stewarding potential donors.
Key duties within this position will include:
- To manage the development of recruitment and retention activity such as the annual mailing and telemarketing campaigns
- Managing the production of offline and online collateral and content
- Respond to legacy enquiries and acknowledge gifts in a timely manner
- To keep up to date with legacy legislation
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of marketing to individuals across various channels
- Highly proactive and self-sufficient, flexible and adaptable
- Ability to understand and interpret budgets, financial and data reports
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Closing date for applications: 9th June
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.