|Job Title||Learning and Development Delivery Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£50k per year|
|Job Published||04 Feb 2016|
|Contact Name||Glen Manners|
This large not for profit are recruiting an experienced Learning and Development Delivery Manager to support the Head of L&D to transpose delivery of their new stratergy via operational milsteones.
Although the 5 year L&D stratergy is in place, it's essential that you have the ability to translate this to the wider organisation.
You will be responsible for -
- Setting out and leading the implementation of our five-year strategic L&D delivery
- Leading a team of five staff to deliver a preventative and future focussed service offering.
Essential Criteria for the Learning & Development Delivery Manager includes:
- Strong understanding and experience of translating and implementing an L&D strategy in to an operational work plan
- Experience delivering a programme that builds resilience, engagement and develops talent.
- A great understanding of project and programme lifecycles, with project and change management experience.
If you are interested in applying for the Learning and Development Delivery Manager please email our HR & Specialist Support team quoting the reference number Ref: 54718GM.