|Job Title||Lead Health Services Liaison Officer (Sexual Health) 28 Hours - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£29562 per annum + Pro Rata (0.8 WTE)|
|Job Published||05 May 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Healthcare|
A leading Sexual Health Charity are currently recruiting for a Lead Health Services Liaison & Youth Engagement Officer to join its brand new service in Brent.
Key duties for this role include:
- Line management of 2 x employees
- Development & delivery of a focused outreach programme
- Building partnerships with local commissioners & stake holders
Key Skills for this role include:
- Ability to work to targets
- Ability to form relationships
- People Management
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- An understanding of the key elements of the National Chlamydia Screening programme or experience in sexual health.
This role is for 28 hours per week (4 days) - Salary Pro Rata = £23,649 per annum
For more information please call 0207 198 6080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.