|Job Title||Key (Corporate) Account Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Job Published||27 Jan 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This leading international development charity is currently recruiting for a Key Corporate Account Manager to help grow the organisation. It is an exciting time to join the charity as they have an ambitious plan to grow their income including launching a new appeal.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Implement new strategic plans for fundraising and communications and deliver against defined income targets
- Manage a growing of portfolio of accounts targeted to bring in £1 million
- Ensure all relationships receive the highest standards of management, client care and record keeping
- Manage potential PR & Media opportunities with donors and funders
- Prepare and deliver presentations to corporate partners as well as their employees
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience and track record in achieving significant (six figure plus) income generation targets
- Proven experience of securing new business; and of managing and developing a portfolio of accounts
- Experience in securing income via major donors and individual giving desirable
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and work to tight deadlines under pressure
- Strong networking and relationship building skills
- Persuasive and engaging oral and written communication skills
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby or Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.