|Job Title||IT Manager - Permanent role - Victoria, London - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£44k - 48k per year|
|Job Published||12 Dec 2016|
|Contact Name||Finance Team|
A leading membership body based in Victoria are looking for a IT Manager to join their team.
This is a permanent position offering a salary between £44,000 - £48,000 per annum.
Some of your key duties are:
· Manage and administer the society’s IT and communications infrastructure
· Implement and improve network security
· Manage troubleshooting, systems backups archiving and disaster recovery
· Develop and implement internal systems to increase efficiencies and productivity
· Developing supplier relationships
· Installation of new workstations
· Graduate in computer science or equivalent education and experience
· Demonstrable experience of working in a multi-office environment
· Project management experience
· Experience of IT trouble shooting
· Excellent attention to detail
· Ability to plan, prioritise and manage the workload
Candidates applying for this role will be invited for an interview before 12th January, 2017.
For further details or for a confidential discussion, please feel free to contact Angela Chellappah at TPP Finance and Accountancy on 020 7198 6050 or email her on email@example.com.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.