|Job Title||IT Manager - Clinical systems experience - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£45k - 50k per year|
|Job Published||09 Feb 2017|
|Contact Name||Finance Team|
Are you ready for your next role as an IT Manager?
One of the most prestigious medical charities based in London are looking for an IT Manager.
This is a permanent full time role offering a salary of £45,000 - £50,000 per annum.
Some of your key duties are:
· Owning and delivering a strategic IT infrastructure
· Defining and delivering technical architecture
· Delivery of new IT projects
· Budgetary and planning duties, including P&L
· Third part supplier management
This is a 70% project delivery role (clinical systems and IT) and 30% service delivery management and stakeholder liaison
Key skills required for this role are:
· Must have healthcare and clinical systems experience
· Very strong experience in IT management both infrastructure and application support
· Clinical systems experience; integration and implementation projects including understanding of practice management systems, pathology and PACS interface
· Strong project management skills
For further details or for a confidential discussion, please feel free to contact Angela Chellappah at TPP Finance and Accountancy on 020 7198 6050 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.