|Job Title||International Head of Finance - One year contract|
|Salary||£60k per year|
|Job Published||19 Apr 2017|
Are you ready for your next move to join a £30million turn over charity as International Head of Finance?
If so an amazing opportunity has come up to work for a leading international charity where you will be managing the London team and overlooking the finance function in all their field offices based overseas.
You must have experience having dealt with very complex finance and dealing with International Finance offices.
Some of your key duties are:
- Take responsibility for the implementation of the financial strategy
- Develop, improve and continually review the policies and procedures
- Develop a global financial management strategy with the COO
- Ensure effective asset management and transparent financial accountability with the organisation
- Support the Senior Leadership Team to achieve the strategic goals
- Managing a team of 3 in the London Office and overseeing the international offices
Key skills required for this role are:
- Experience of having successfully delivering a financial strategy
- Experience working for an International NGO
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Qualified Accountant
For further details or for a confidential discussion, please feel free to contact Angela Chellappah at TPP Finance and Accountancy on 020 7198 6050 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
A leading health charity based in central London is seeking a Head of Finance & IT for a newly created role. This represents a chance to work for a highly flexible charity, and one where you will have a great deal of influence in shaping the team and processes. Duties involved: -Contribute...
Are you ready for your next full time contract role? If so a lovely charity based in the City are looking for a Finance Manager to cover maternity leave for 15-18 months. Candidates applying for this role must have line management experience. This is a £1-2 million turn over charity offeri...
A highly prestigious academic focused membership charity is seeking an experienced Finance Officer for a permanent role. The role will be based in central London. As Finance Officer you will join a small finance team, working alongside the Head of Finance to ensure that the financial informatio...
A medium sized, growing health charity based in St Albans are seeking an experienced charity Management Accountant. The role represents a chance to join an organisation at an exciting time of growth, and the successful applicant will be involved in a variety of business critical projects. The r...