|Job Title||International Business Development Manager - Higher Education - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£42,278 per year|
|Job Published||23 Sep 2016|
|Contact Name||OS Perm Team|
This London based Higher Education Institute are recruiting an experienced International Business Development Manager to help build their brand across International markets specifically in the Americas/Caribbean.
You will be based out of the London office with some weeks spent travelling abroad and an excellent benefits package.
Main dutuies include:
- Distance monitor and evaluate development strategy in line with objectives on multiple levels.
- To ensure development plans are target driven and focus on new opportunities.
- To devise and deliver on country market strategies.
- Support business growth through working with regional representatives to enhance knowledge, networks and partnerships.
- Develop the business case for working with outsources recruitment agencies in the region identified as key to growth.
- Identify and pursue business-to-business opportunities.
It's essential candidates have extensive Business Development experience within the higher education sector relative to the regions to be developed.
If interested by this fantastic opportunity, please forward your CV to me and I can get in touch with next steps.