|Job Title||International Business Development Manager - EXPIRED|
|Location||City of London|
|Salary||£43k per year|
|Job Published||22 Sep 2016|
|Contact Name||OS Perm Team|
This London/Swindon based Professional Institute are recruiting an experienced Business Development Manager to help build their brand across International markets.
There is the option to be based out of either the London or Swindon however, if London, you will need to travel to Swindon when required.
Main duties include:
- Working cross-functionally with other depts to lead the design, implementation and evolution of an international strategy that compliments the activities of our commercial L&D subsidiary.
- Develop international proposition including how to successfully transform activity happening across the Institute in the UK into an international offering for overseas stakeholders.
- Understand the voice of international members and stakeholders to gather insight to ensure the strategy continually delivers against its goals.
- Identify research needs and conduct necessary studies to ensure the international offering is fit for purpose.
- Identify market opportunities and create a plan for addressing them including the creation of business cases that demonstrate a return on investment.
- Regularly monitor and report on the international budget.
It's essential candidates have extensive Business Development experience and those with international experience will be of extra interest.
If interested by this fantastic opportunity, please forward your CV to me and I can get in touch with next steps.