|Job Title||International Accountant - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£34,593 - 53,666 per year|
|Job Published||02 Jun 2016|
|Contact Name||Finance Team|
An international charity based in London are looking for a Field Accounting Manager to join their team.
If you have strong experience in USAID, EU or DFID grants and would like to work for a leading international charity then this is the best opportunity for you!
The salary offered is £35,000 - £53,000 per annum based on experience and qualifications.
Some of your key duties are:
• Developing financial processes and controls
• Overseeing month end procedures of the country offices
• Produce timely and reliable monthly management reports
• Oversee the annual audit process
• Budget preparation and forecasting
Key skills required for this role are:
• Qualified CCAB candidate
• Experience of multi-currency accounting
• Experience of financial reporting for EU, USAID or DFID
• Ability to travel overseas if needed
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Angela on 020 7198 6050 or alternatively send your CV to email@example.com