Are you one of the two Recruiters to join an organisation that bring together business universities and city leaders to solve problem the cities face during a period of growth?
I am currently looking for 2 Recruitment professionals to join an organisation that helps innovators turn ingenious ideas into working prototypes that can be tested in real urban settings.
The salary is from £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience, further details on this role below.
The client is looking for someone to start ASAP and both roles are 12 month fixed term contracts.
You will be responsible for:
- Building strong rapport with Hiring Managers to support them throughout the entire recruitment process to the highest standards.
- Advising and supporting hiring managers in creating accurate, informative and targeted Job Descriptions as well as scoping out role requirements, competency and people specifications.
- Managing and supporting end-to-end recruitment processes for a variety of positions from technical to administrative functions.
- Working with the Talent Acquisition Manager, coordinating and supporting their recruitment campaigns.
- Conducting regular searches for talent– they’re looking to bring in a large volume of very high and scarce talent, so skills for searching for passive candidates is essential.
- Defining the best approach to market to target the right candidates.
- Creating job adverts and posting these on relevant job sites for widest coverage.
- Supporting and conducting interviews, following their selection method, coordinating and engaging with hiring managers when articulating the best recruitment approaches for each position.
- Support their relationships with external recruitment and advertising partners.
- Coordinating the operational and administrative side of recruitment, following the existing processes and best practices in place: communicating, providing feedback and booking interviews with candidates.
- Ad-hoc duties when required.
Our client is ideally looking for someone with:
- At least 3 years’ experience ideally in-house recruitment.
- Ability to establish strong relationships with hiring managers.
- Ability to write excellent job Descriptions, job specs and correspondences with candidates
- Experience running recruitment processes using various recruitment technics: behavioral and competency-based questioning.
- Experience in conducting screen interviews, face-to-face interviews, set and assess aptitude tests, scorecard candidates, provide excellent critical feedback to hiring managers regarding candidates as well as constructive feedback to candidates.
- Excellent Communications skills and ability to engage with a variety of stakeholders from Senior executives to entry level graduates with the same level of confidence and professionalism to advise, guide and convince when needed.
- High levels of resilience and focus on the higher goals of the organisation and not only on the process.
- Ability to promote new ideas and think innovatively, finding original approaches to search for talent and engagement with candidates.
- Proven recruitment experience across a wide range of levels and disciplines, desirably in the design, technology, urban planning, sustainability or built environment/architecture industries would be a bonus.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number in the subject line.
Ref: EXPIRED - J57765JH | Published: 03th Oct 2016