|Job Title||Interim Special Events Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£34345 - £40069 per annum|
|Job Published||28 Apr 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This organisation, one of UK's foremost cancer charities is recruiting for an interim Special Events Manager to lead on the delivery of its annual gala ball in October which raises in excess of £300,000 per annum. This role will include project management of the event including on the night itself, and working closely with the event committee.
Key duties within this role will be:
- Deliver all elements of the ball, including marketing and sales, production, sponsorship, promotion and all fundraising
- Deliver an excellent event which attracts media coverage, celebrities and new high level supporters
- Work collaboratively with the event committee to realise its potential and introduce new committee members
- Employ excellent relationship management with guests to ensure repeat participation
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- A proven track record in planning and running successful high quality events from start to finish
- Proven experience of achieving and exceeding income targets from special events
- Experience in project management, budget management and strategy development
- A demonstrable understanding of how to manage demanding supporters, event participants and last minute eventualities
Closing date for applications: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.