|Job Title||Interim Special Events Fundraiser - EXPIRED|
|Contract Type||Temporary / Interim|
|Salary||£15.00 - £16.00 per year|
|Job Published||09 Mar 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
An established children's charity requires an Interim Special Events Fundraiser for a 3 month period initially, to manage their upcoming events programme. This is a full time, temporary position working at their head office based in London, reporting to the Head of Fundraising and Development.
The ideal start date for this role is 23rd March 2015.
The successful applicant will undertake the following duties:
- Jointly responsible for the management of the major donor programme and the calendar of special events.
- Working alongside the Head of Fundraising Development to grow the charity's major donor and special events programme.
- Working alongside the Head of Fundraising Development to manage the major donor appeal board, their contacts and their events, deputizing for the Head when required.
- Work alongside the Head of Fundraising Development to plan, deliver and evaluate the programme of special events to engage key prospects and extend the charity's networks.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Previous experience of fundraising event management
- Previous experience of major donor relationship management.
- A proven track record of delivery against financial targets within defined timescales.
- Experience of developing successful networks with internal & external contacts at all levels.
- Good knowledge of event management both in terms of effective planning, event logistics and budgeting.
- Knowledge of the latest major donor fundraising strategies and techniques.
Closing date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.