|Job Title||Interim Special Events Coordinator - EXPIRED|
|Contract Type||Temporary / Interim|
|Salary||£13 - £14 per hour|
|Job Published||07 May 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
A London-based children's charity seek an Interim Special Events Coordinator to start ASAP and finishing towards the end of June 2015.
Working with the Head of Fundraising Development and the wider fundraising team, you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of the special events programme. From large scale prestigious galas to intimate receptions, your ability to pull together exceptional events will raise significant income from existing and prospective major donors.
- To coordinate and deliver the organisation's Gala in June 2015 in order to increase income from high net worth individuals
- To ensure an ongoing pipeline of special events, identifying and developing new events
- To support other event activity in the fundraising team as instructed by the Head of Fundraising Development
- To identify and secure high value auction items for relevant special events, putting in place strategies for maximising value
- Take lead responsibility for all aspects of administration, planning, delivering and evaluating high-level cultivation events and major gala events to engage key prospects and extend the charity's networks
- Prepare proposals, pitch and secure sponsorship for special events working with the Head of Fundraising Development
- Manage a portfolio of donors, suppliers and event partners, growing their support and increasing value through excellent care and attention
- Support major donor appeal board members, their contacts and their events
Skills and experience required:
- Solid event coordination/ project management experience
- Experience of coordinating and supporting fundraising gala events
- Proven success in securing event sponsors and auction items
- A proven track record of delivery against financial targets within defined timescales
- Experience of developing successful networks with internal & external contacts at all levels
Closing date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.