|Job Title||Interim Senior Individual Giving Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£35700 per annum|
|Job Published||13 May 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This leading and innovative disability charity is recruiting for a Senior Individual Giving Officer to join its successful direct marketing team on an interim basis initially for six months, with the possibility for a longer term contract. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wishes to develop their skills within direct marketing working for a really well respected charity.
Key duties within this position include:
- Lead on regular giving activities within the team
- Develop and implement campaigns to recruit and retain individual supporters and develop income through direct marketing activity
- Produce end of campaign reports, review results and make recommendations for future activity
- Lead and manage implementation of new fundraising products including telephone fundraising
- Brief and liaise with external creative teams to produce fundraising materials
- Oversee the work of the Individual Giving Officer
- Undertake data selections, working closely with the data team where necessary
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Substantial direct marketing experience including of regular giving campaigns
- Experience of project managing a range of direct marketing activities
- Experience of using a fundraising database to segment and select data, produce reports and analyse information
- Experience of achieving fundraising targets and developing strategic plans and budgets
- Understanding of the creative process within direct marketing, including copywriting and design
- Highly numerate with a good understanding of campaign evaluation and analysis
Closing date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.