|Job Title||Interim Head of Major Gifts - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£44298 - £45638 per annum|
|Job Published||07 Nov 2014|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-respected international development charity as the Interim Head of Major Gifts. The post holder will be responsible for developing appropriate strategies to achieve the team objectives and deliver ambitious income targets.
Key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Overseeing the implementation of strategic plans for 2015 and budget to deliver on the income targets
- Lead and create plans for Major Gift team for 2016
- Supporting direct reports to develop individual donor strategies, monitoring work plans and adapting as necessary
- Lead and deliver the Major Donor Events plan for 2015 (and support the development of the 2016 plan)
- Manage and cultivate a small portfolio of high level prospects, ensuring the best donor care is provided
- Support and direct the Prospect Research function to maximise opportunities to increase income
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Successful track record in soliciting significant gifts from individual major donors
- Proven experience of building and maintaining relationships with High Net Worth Individuals
- Experience of leading and motivating a team to achieve ambitious financial targets
- Proven experience of developing appropriate strategies in line with organisational and departmental objectives
- Experience of monitoring, reporting and forecasting against plans and budgets
- Exceptional face to face interpersonal and persuasive skills
Closing Date: 12th November
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby or Alice on 020 7198 6040 for an informal chat or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP Not for Profit was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.