|Job Title||Interim Head of Corporate - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£45000 per annum|
|Job Published||14 Nov 2014|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-respected international development charity as the Interim Head of Corporate. The post holder will be responsible for leading on the development of corporate and events fundraising to significantly grow unrestricted income and build a long-term and sustainable base of support.
Key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Manage and deliver annual corporate and events fundraising budget and provide regular
- Provide strategic direction for the team's key activities and income streams and work with
team members to implement these
- Monitor and review progress of the team's pipeline
- Oversee all aspects of bespoke events, delegating effectively
- Work closely with colleagues to develop a strategy for growing our corporate fundraising portfolio
- Work closely with the Communications team to develop compelling messaging for all corporate and community campaigns
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of developing and implementing fundraising strategies
- Experience of corporate fundraising, including significant account management of high-profile corporate partners
- Experience of line managing staff and leading a team
- Experience of monitoring, reporting and forecasting against plans and budgets
- Exceptional face to face interpersonal and persuasive skills
Closing Date: 21st November
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby or Alice on 020 7198 6040 for an informal chat or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP Not for Profit was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.