|Job Title||Interim Finance and Operations Director - EXPIRED|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Salary||£55000 per annum|
|Job Published||10 Jul 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Executive|
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious international not for profit organisation. Currently headquartered in Europe, the organisation is looking to grow, and establish its presence in the UK. This is a 6 month contract in which you will report to the CEO, and be responsible for the strategic oversight of finance and operations.
In addition to the strategic work with the CEO and Board, you will be responsible for day to day accounting and financial management. Specifically you will:
- Produce monthly management accounts on a timely basis for the CEO
- Oversee budgeting, financial forecasting and cashflow for core activities and strategic programmes
- Develop budgets and reporting for programmes and funders
- Lead on statutory financial reporting for the UK and non-UK based entities
- Assist with the financial aspects of contract negotiations
- Develop and implement a new financial system and associated processes
- Continually improve and develop financial, HR, and IT systems and processes
This is an exciting time to join this organisation which has just been through a significant period of change and is implementing a new organisational strategy. The focus is now on growth, and this new Finance Director position - a sole accounting post - will play a key role, leading on all elements of Finance, both strategic and operational. In order to be considered, you will be financially qualified (or equivalent) with experience in the non-profit sector. You will have exposure to international accounting, possess excellent interpersonal skills, be flexible and a self-starter, and have a track record implementing change within an organisation.
If you are interested in this post and would like to learn more, please contact the TPP Senior Appointments team for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, please reply with an updated CV.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.