|Job Title||Interim Direct Marketing Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£35000 - £38000 per annum|
|Job Published||14 Nov 2014|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This well respected international development is currently recruiting for an Interim Direct Marketing Manager who will drive and deliver the digital marketing, donor development and donor recruitment programmes for this charity.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Work with Head of Direct Marketing and Programmes Teams to identify effective areas of work around which to focus marketing appeals
- Manage working relationships with creative and data agencies, print suppliers, fulfilment houses and internal suppliers and stakeholders
- Monitoring and analysing outcomes from projects including key learnings cost reporting progress to stakeholder
- Optimising use of the database for individual giving to ensure that retention and development opportunities are maximised
- Identify and implement digital marketing opportunities to increase supporter base and generate income
- Provide leadership to the direct marketing team including setting operational and personal development objectives
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong direct marketing and campaign management experience
- Experience of delivering direct marketing plans using a range of media channels, including digital and telephone
- Ability to analyse and interpret complex financial, performance reporting and marketing data
- Strong listening and communication skills both verbal and written
- Highly computer literate and comfortable with MS Office packages, with aptitude to learn a new database quickly
- Previous experience in negotiating with agencies and suppliers when necessary
Closing Date: 28th November
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice or Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP Not for Profit was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.