|Job Title||Interim Community Fundraising Executive - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£27000 per annum|
|Job Published||19 May 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This household name children's charity is recruiting for an interim Community Fundraising Executive to work within its successful community team. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills in community fundraising and gain experience of working with a range of community supporters.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Support ongoing fundraising activity and manage donor relationships, maximising income from donors
- Work with colleagues to ensure a high level of donor care is provided and to ensure that all donors are thanked appropriately
- Respond to calls, emails, letters, and any other contact from donors
- To deliver top level stewardship to third party fundraisers, ensuring maximum conversion to gift and donor retention, and re-engagement
- Responsible for supporting third party community and tribute fundraisers in all aspects of their fundraising
- Supporting ongoing fundraising activities, managing donor communication, ensuring donors are stewarded and thanked
- Responsible for providing regular ongoing reports on fundraising activity in order to monitor KPIs and service level agreements
- Undertake meetings with donors - both to steward new donations and to thank for previous donations
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience gained within a community fundraising or corporate fundraising team in a busy role
- Effective communication skills and the ability to liaise with a range of donors
- Experience of stewarding donors and developing relationships with third party fundraisers, either in a fundraising capacity previously or within a donor care role
- Experience of working with members of the public, and liaising over the phone, face to face, or in writing
- Experience of using a Fundraising CRM database
Closing date: Ongoing
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.