|Job Title||Institutional Funding Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Job Published||13 Nov 2014|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This world-renowned international development charity is recruiting for an Institutional Funding Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced fundraiser to join the Trust and Statutory team, the post holder will be responsible for maximising income from all Institutional funders.
Key duties within this position will include:
- To be responsible for the development, implementation, management, monitoring and evaluation of an annual Institutional fundraising strategy
- Managing and developing Senior Fundraisers including providing mentoring support to Seniors, Officers, Trainees and Grants Coordinators
- Developing and managing new Institutional funding streams, inclusive of the relationships required to maintain sustainable financial support
- Working closely and pro-actively with specified International/UK Divisions to identify and ensure a continuous pipeline of new projects suitable for institutional funding
- To ensure that the team undertakes significant networking, research and information gathering on a regular basis to stay appraised of all the latest trends
- To lead on the development of large and complex funding proposals to major Institutional funding streams
- To ensure that systems are in place for the team to provide effective stewardship of funds, meeting all donor terms and drawing income down to schedule
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- A thorough understanding of the Institutional funding market, preferably including the UK market
- Extensive experience of line managing staff
- Extensive experience of consistently raising significant Institutional funds of £500k/£1m+
- Previous experience of monitoring large complex grants from Institutional donors
- Ability to assess, comprehend and manage complex written and financial information quickly and accurately
- Demonstrable experience in developing fundraising strategies for a portfolio of Institutional funders
- Interpersonal and communication skills of the highest order
Closing Date: 25th November
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice or Ashby on 020 7198 6040 for an informal chat or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP Not for Profit was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.