|Job Title||Information Govanance Lead|
|Contract Type||Temporary / Interim|
|Salary||£19.90 per hour|
|Job Published||04 Aug 2017|
Interim Information Governance Lead (GDPR)
Short description of role
This temporary role will ensure that the charity is able to meet its requirement under the GDPR, information governance toolkit and all data requests including coordinating investigations into security incidents.
Main duties of the role:
* To lead on the completion of the annual Information Governance Toolkit submission and ensure compliance
* To raise awareness and provide advice on the requirement to complete privacy impact assessments on all projects and contracts where processing of personal data is carried out
* To act as the lead on all requests for personal information (SARs etc)
* To review and update the information asset register
* To act as the lead on all information governance incidents or breaches
* To ensure that the charities approach to information handling is communicated to all staff and made available to the public
* To act as the lead on taking the charities plans for ensuring compliance with the GDPR
* To monitor information handling and sharing activities to ensure legal and best practice compliance
* To carry out any other duties commensurate with the grade
* Knowledge of data protection legislation including security incident management
* Ability to use a range of IT systems to carry write, store and retrieve appropriate documentation for legal compliance
* Ability to liaise and negotiate with staff at all levels and develop productive, professional working relationships
* Ability to work in an organised way, including meeting outcomes and planning of projects of work
* Ability to analyse complex issues and data, including research, financial and management information in writing and verbally
* Experience of implementing the requirements of the Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation
* Experience of working with confidential information including sensitive personal data of various stakeholders
* Experience of managing a competing workload and reprioritising tasks appropriately
Cause: Health Charity
Role: Information Governance Lead
Employment Type: Temporary 3 months +
Salary/rate: £19.90ph (36k equivalent)
Working hours: Flexible either 4 or 5 days per week
A national charity based in London is seeking an experienced Data Professional to join their team and take the lead on their technical projects. Main duties for the Database Manager: Manage all query and support requests for the database team Analyse and model business processes, functions and ...
A disability charity based in Surrey is seeking a Data/CRM Innovation and Transformation role to work round their fundraising on a contract basis either part time or full time. Your project management experience and involvement with fundraising marketing will make you an ideal candidate for thi...
A leading private UK higher education provider are looking to recruit a Senior Recruitment Officer for their Manchester office Salary is £30-40k with an excellent bonus package of up to £15k. This is an exciting time for the organisation, with extensive successful growth reflecting in their r...
A Trade Union based in London is seeking a Pensions Officer to join their team, the successful candidate will have a background in providing pensions advice and will have strong relationship building skills. Main duties for the Pensions Officer: Promote and develop pension policies and proce...