|Job Title||Individual Giving Officer, Gaming - EXPIRED|
|Job Published||22 Aug 2016|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
This household name medical research and support organisation is recruiting for an Individual Giving Officer, Gaming, to join its direct marketing team. A key income stream for the organisation, this is an important role within the team and the post-holder will focus on raffle and lottery campaigns, working closely with a Senior Officer to generate income.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Day to day management of direct marketing campaigns including developing and implementing marketing plans, briefing agencies and other suppliers, sourcing copy, and end of campaign analysis
- Regularly monitor, analyse and report on campaigns
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders including agencies and supporter care team
- Contribute to the development and implementation of direct marketing plans, strategies and budgets
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience of direct marketing in the charity sector using a range of channels
- Experience of managing data selections, segmentation, as well as of campaign analysis
- Experience of managing budgets across a range of campaigns and ensuring campaigns are delivered to budget
- Comprehensive project management skills including the ability to work to deadlines and to a set budget
- Top level analytical skills
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice Wood on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Plus, free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.