|Job Title||Individual Giving Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||up to £30,402|
|Job Published||10 Oct 2016|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
This internationally recognised human rights organisation is recruiting for an Individual Giving Officer to join its small and talented fundraising team. As exciting time to join as the charity has a new fundraising strategy and its cause is high on the political agenda, this is an excellent opportunity to work with lots of autonomy in a role with lots of potential for success.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Responsibility for maximising unrestricted income from individual supporters and groups
- Lead on the development of the charity’s individual giving programme across donor acquisition, development and retention through agreed direct marketing channels including digital communications
- Maximising members’ engagement, retention and giving levels
- Proactively develop individual relationships with donors who require a more personalised approach
- Produce engaging fundraising communications and compelling appeals for new and existing supporters in print and online
- Manage relationships with relevant agencies and suppliers
- Monitor individual giving income, revise and implement plans as required to ensure income and expenditure targets are met and risk minimised
- Work alongside the Communications Manager to fully explore digital fundraising options
- Be responsible for the Raisers Edge database
- Oversee gift processing
- Extract and segment data for campaigns
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience gained in a hands on direct marketing role
- Experience of using mass email software
- Experience of using a fundraising database and familiarity with data selection processes
- A successful track record of working to and meeting income targets and deadlines
- A good understanding of fundraising principles and best practice within fundraising
- Excellent copy writing skills
Closing date for applications: 9am 17th October
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice Wood on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Plus, free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.