|Job Title||Individual Giving Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£28k per year|
|Job Published||03 Dec 2015|
|Contact Name||Marianne Pattison|
A growing and inspiring homeless charity is recruiting for an Individual Giving Officer. This is a full time and permanent positon, working at their head office in London.
Reporting to the Head of Fundraising, you will be responsible for securing income from individuals and building effective fundraising Individual Giving programmes.
Key responsibilities include:
• To maintain and build a portfolio of individual donors, including developing coordinated stewardship plans.
• To map the supporter journey from first gift through to legacies.
• Management of the donor recruitment programme (including warm mailings, cold mailings, telemarketing, inserts and new media) to increase the supporter base and maximise income.
Skills and experience required:
• At least one years’ experience in individual giving fundraising with a substantial record of success
• Knowledge of how to research and access information regarding sources of funding
• Ability to manage a wide range of stakeholder and donor relationships using a wide range of communication methods e.g. in person, websites, social media and newsletters
• Ability to create compelling and emotive appeals aimed at raising income through individual giving.
Closing date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.