|Job Title||Individual Giving Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£28,296 per year|
|Job Published||01 Sep 2015|
|Contact Name||Daisy Cooney|
TPP is working alongside an established organisation that supports almost 9,000 adults and children with a range of services across London each year.This is a great opportunity either for an individual with some direct marketing experience or somebody with marketing experience looking to move into direct marketing and to work alongside the Head of Fundraising to implement a successful individual giving programme. The role is focussed on significantly developing donor acquisition through appeals and campaigns.
The key responsibilities within this role include:
- Building and maintaining a portfolio of individual donors
- Map the supporter journey from first gift through to legacies
- Manage the donor recruitment programme, including warm and cold mailings, telemarketing, inserts and new media
- Directly responsible for carrying out individual giving competitor tracking and research
- Prepare and write up regular progress and post appeal reports
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Some experience of successful Direct Marketing fundraising or experience of successful marketing campaigns
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to create compelling and emotive copy
- Ability to manage a wide range of stakeholders and donor relationships using a variety of communication methods
- Numerate, with experience of preparing budgets
Closing Date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice or Daisy on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.