|Job Title||Individual Giving Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£32,316 per year|
|Job Published||24 Aug 2015|
|Contact Name||Daisy Cooney|
TPP is currently working on recruiting a new and exciting interim, 6 month position for an Individual Giving Officer with a UK disability charity. The post holder will be responsible for project managing and developing marketing programmes for increasing donor acquisition and retention.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Develop and implement new programmes to recruit and retain individual supporters
- Project manage individual giving campaigns, including direct mailing and online activity
- Produce end of campaign reports to review and recommend for future campaigns
- Manage design, print and production of direct mailing activity
- Set up and manage face to face recruitment of new regular supporters
- Liaise organisation wide to develop supporter related communications
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong experience of project managing a range of direct marketing activities
- Some experience of using a fundraising database for information analysis
- Significant experience of working with external agencies and creative teams for direct marketing programmes
- Outstanding project managing and organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competent IT skills
Closing Date: 3rd September 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040,
Or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.