|Job Title||Individual Giving Officer|
|Salary||£30k - 34k per year|
|Job Published||13 Mar 2017|
This amazing human rights charity is recruiting for an Individual Giving Officer to join their team. This is a new role created due to significant investment in the individual giving program and you will be working with an experienced Head of Fundraising.
Key duties within this position include:
- Test, develop and implement a full range of donor recruitment techniques
- Use and develop a full range of fundraising channels, products and communications for existing supporters, including mail, phone and digital
- Maximise donor value and the programme’s cost effectiveness through segmentation and analysis
- Prepare and agree budgets within set timetables, taking responsibility for income forecasts, income targets, budgets and expenditure
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working in direct marketing with demonstrable success in managing a range of donor recruitment and development techniques
- Experience of analysing and interpreting complex numerical data
- Experience of planning detailed budgets across a range of activities
- Experience of managing relationships with external agencies and suppliers
Closing Date: 27th March
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Are you an outgoing fundraiser looking for your next step in Individual Giving? We are working with a well-known and loved mental health charity to find an Individual Giving Officer to join their lively and sociable team. You will have experience of direct marketing in the charity sector, idea...
Are you an enthusiastic Individual Giving fundraiser looking for your first Head of role? We are recruiting for a campaigning organisation who are looking for a direct marketing specialist to play a central role in the delivery of their marketing and fundraising strategy. Experienced at ge...
This is a great opportunity for you to join this health charity as an Individual Giving Executive, you will be responsible for the delivery of effective campaigns that maximise supporter engagement and long-term growth. The culture within this team is supportive and friendly, you will manage yo...
We are working with a ground breaking university in Milton Keynes to help recruit for their new Alumni Giving Manager. As an Alumni Giving Manager, you will manage a prospect pool of alumni, individuals, and trusts and foundations in order to secure mid-higher value donations (up to £50,000) an...