|Job Title||Individual Giving Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£32k per year|
|Job Published||21 Jul 2015|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
TPP is currently working on recruiting a new and exciting position for an Individual Giving Manager, with a focus on major gifts and campaigns, with a youth theatre company based in North London. The post holder will be responsible for establishing an individual giving programme and creating fundraising appeals to develop and increase income from new and existing donors, including establishing a high net worth giving programme.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Successfully establishing, managing and leading on a range of individual fundraising and development initiatives.
- Identifying donor prospects by introducing a segmented approach to individual giving and ensuring supporters have an effective communication and engagement strategy in place.
- Being proactive in seeking new individual giving fundraising opportunities
- Working closely with Head of Fundraising to establish a high net worth giving programme, coordinating all activity, maximising success and involving key stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Create and manage fundraising appeals.
- Working alongside the Senior Events Manager to engage individual supporters and donors with events, both fundraising and cultivation to maximise prospect engagement and cultivation.
- Working closely with the marketing and communications team to develop a strategic programme of targeted communications for new and existing donors.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience of project management and delivery of fundraising activities with individuals.
- Previous experience of fundraising for an organisation, with proven experience of generating income from individuals and cultivating support.
- The ability to develop and maintain strong relationships.
- The ability to think strategically and apply this to initiatives.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills, as well as excellent negotiation skills.
Closing Date: Tuesday 4th August 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.