|Job Title||Individual Giving Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£33000 per annum|
|Job Published||04 Jun 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
An established health/medical charity seeks an Individual Giving Manager to join their fundraising team. This is a full time, permanent position, working for at their head office in Hertfordshire.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Individual Giving/Direct Marketing fundraiser to join an organisation where they will be integral in developing and implementing the strategy for this income stream.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
- Recruit new donors through a planned programme of proactive communications through a variety of different channels and propositions, to increase the size and value of the individual supporter base on an annual basis
- Maximize the value of current donors, offering different opportunities to engage, recruit and develop committed regular givers; maximizing income from this area, including encouraging lapsed donors to resume giving and upgrading gifts where appropriate
- Produce suitable, bespoke materials for communicating project work to supporters
- Write and implement a strategy to significantly increase income from individual giving through the development of existing and acquisition of new donors
- Be responsible for the individual giving income and expenditure budget, producing financial reports, monitoring income, preparing forecasts and accounting for variations in income
- Continue to proactively manage legacy giving including devising a plan to access new legacy givers
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience of fundraising and marketing campaign implementation and delivery
- Demonstrable record of meeting and exceeding agreed targets, both income and expenditure
- Able to identify key issues and propose appropriate actions
- Able to persuade and influence at all levels both inside and outside the organisation.
- Able to plan, implement and manage tactical programmes
- Able to work under pressure, prioritise work, handle multiple tasks and achieve deadlines
- Able to challenge creatively and generate imaginative and innovative ideas
- Thorough understanding of regulations regarding Gift Aid and Data Protection
Closing date: Friday 12th July 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.