|Job Title||Individual Giving Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£31230 - £38170 per annum|
|Job Published||26 Mar 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
An international development medical charity seeks Individual Giving Manager to join their fundraising team. This is a full time and permanent position based at their head office in London, reporting to the Head of Fundraising.
This is an exciting time to be joining this growing organisation and in this new role you will be responsible for securing and growing income from individuals to scale up this area of their fundraising work.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Design and implement an individual donor giving acquisition plan by assessing, planning and delivering the organisation's mass market supporter acquisition programme.
- Control expenditure within agreed budgets, reporting in a timely and accurate way to progress against plans and targets.
- Manage and develop donor care programmes that assure the highest levels of donor satisfaction.
- Research and make recommendations that can be implemented to grow unrestricted income and project income beyond existing and past plans.
- Play an active role in contributing to the delivery and development of the organisation's fundraising plan, especially to stretch income plans.
The successful applicant will have the skills and experience:
- Designing and delivering individual acquisition campaigns that have grown income cost effectively and on time
- Working with multiple suppliers, agencies and partners to deliver income generating projects
- Managing donor relationships exceptionally well
- Knowledge and experience with digital giving campaigns
Closing date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.