|Job Title||Individual Giving Manager|
|Salary||£38000 - £42500 per annum|
|Job Published||29 Jun 2017|
This amazing human rights charity is recruiting for an Individual Giving Manager to join their team. This is a new role created due to significant investment in the individual giving program, you will line manage two talented fundraisers and deliver growth across new and existing channels.
Key duties within this position include:
- Plan and implement strategies to increase sustainable income from individuals
- Use and develop a full range of fundraising channels, products and communications for existing supporters, including mail, phone and digital
- Prepare and agree budgets within set timetables, taking responsibility for income forecasts, income targets, budgets and expenditure
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working in direct marketing with demonstrable success in managing a range of donor recruitment and development techniques
- Experience of planning detailed budgets across a range of activities
- Experience of managing relationships with external agencies and suppliers
Closing Date: 15th July
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV . We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
This well-known charity is looking for a Senior Individual Giving Manager to lead a team of four and to grow their direct marketing programme. You will have strong planning skills, and audience engagement and digital marketing and legacy marketing experience would be advantageous. The charity ...
This well-known campaigning organisation is looking for a passionate Individual Giving Officer to develop relationships and maximise income from their supporters. An experienced direct marketer, you'll coordinate and implement cross-channel marketing and fundraising campaigns to ensure that t...
A national carers charity is currently looking for an Interim Fundraising Manager within Individual Giving. You will lead the Individual Giving agreed programme which will include direct marketing, cash and media appeals and in memoriam giving and legacies. You will monitor the performance of d...
Are you a successful, innovative Major Donor and Trusts Fundraiser? TPP are working with a University to recruit for a Philanthropy Manager into their fast-paced expanding Development Team. In this role, you will be helping develop both Major Donor and Trust income streams. Key Duties for t...