|Job Title||Individual Giving Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£36000 - £38000 per annum|
|Job Published||19 Jan 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This international children's charity seeks an Individual Giving Manager to join its fundraising team. This is a full time permanent position based at their London office, with some overseas travel required.
The key objectives of this role include:
- Developing a multiyear acquisition plan and media strategy, working with the charity's global headquarters mass market fundraising team, partner countries and with appointed agencies.
- Creation and management of all individual giving materials supporting acquisition/retention and working alongside events, corporate and community fundraising to build on communications.
- Development of testing plans to improve effectiveness, working with database team to ensure all tests are tracked effectively.
- Refine targeting strategies.
- Oversee the reporting for key KPIs and provide regular reporting and analysis on campaign activity to the executive director and global headquarters.
- Annual budgeting and forecasting and monthly budget management and control.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Planning and implementing acquisition and strategies within a voluntary sector organisation.
- Experience of running diverse methods of fundraising
- Experience of multi-channel campaigns.
- Experience of forecasting, budgeting and delivering large scale campaigns
- Experience of leading agency relationships, critiquing media opportunities and developing creative materials.
- Experience of refining processes and reporting to improve efficiency and insight to base future decisions
- In depth knowledge of targeting, segmentation, analysis and insight generation through research
- Knowledge of print production & digital production (email/display)
- Working knowledge of direct marketing legislation including Gift Aid compliance
- Working knowledge of Raiser's edge
Closing date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.