|Job Title||Individual Giving Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£33000 - £38000 per annum|
|Job Published||07 Nov 2014|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-respected health charities, who are recruiting for an Individual Giving Manager, a new and innovative role for the organisation. You will be responsible for supporting the ambitious growth strategy for individual giving, maximising income from all direct marketing channels and development of in-memoriam and legacy income.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Managing the supporter journey across Individual Giving including in-memoriam and legacy
- Manage and maintain excellent working relationships with our creative agencies and suppliers
- Monitoring and analysing outcomes from projects and campaigns
- Leading on the testing and implementation of legacy and in memoriam fundraising strategies
- Creating and producing mailings
- Planning and executing agreed objectives such as acquisitions and retention of donors
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- In depth knowledge of direct marketing / individual giving principles and practices
- Experience in legacy and in-memoriam fundraising
- Previous experience in negotiating with agencies and suppliers when necessary
- Demonstrable experience of monitoring and reporting on complex budgets and key performance indicators
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiating skills
- Highly computer literate and comfortable with MS Office package and Fundraising databases
Closing Date: 21st November
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice or Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP Not for Profit was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.