|Job Title||Individual Giving Development Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£35,505 per year|
|Job Published||25 Sep 2015|
|Contact Name||Alice Wood|
TPP is working with a well-known environmental charity in the UK which is recruiting for a new Individual Giving Experience Manager. This role focusses specifically on leading the development and implementation of the organisation's donor retention strategy in order to maximise the value of existing supporters and improve the supporter journey. The position will suit a successful direct marketing fundraiser who has experience of project managing donor retention campaigns to join a successful Individual Giving team responsible for a large proportion of the organisation's income.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Managing donor retention and development campaigns
- Leading on producing the annual individual giving strategy
- Play a key role in the planning, implementation and measurement of the supporter journey
- Ensuring regular reporting on end of campaign reviews
- Line management of two Individual Giving Officers
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience of leading and delivering direct marketing campaigns
- Experience of managing other team members
- Ability to project manage direct marketing campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly numerate and ability to analyse end of campaign data
- Ability to develop relationships with and negotiate with internal and external creative agencies
- Experience of working with a fundraising database
Closing Date: 5th October 2015 - 9AM
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a ?100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.