|Job Title||Individual Giving & Legacy Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£37000 - £40000 per annum|
|Job Published||16 Mar 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
TPP is working alongside an established youth charity to recruit an Individual Giving and Legacy Manager to join their fundraising team. This is a full time, permanent position, working for at their head office in London reporting to the Director of Fundraising and Communications and with one direct line report.
The successful applicant will undertake the following duties:
- Develop and strengthen the organisation's individual and committed giving and legacy income
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the organisation's fundraising strategy in order to secure funding
- To develop, implement and achieve a range of proactive and integrated committed giving and legacy marketing activities in order to maximise income generation, in line with agreed plans and budgets.
- Management and co-ordination of integrated fundraising acquisition and retention campaigns both on and offline, to stimulate support from existing donors and recruit new ones
- Manage relationships with external agencies and internal stakeholders to ensure campaigns are delivered to plan and budget and key performance indicators are met
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing supporters
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Successful delivery of a range of Individual Giving strategies, to agreed budget and targets including forecasting income and expenditure
- Experience of managing a range of integrated Individual Giving campaigns from concept to completion (direct mail, telemarketing and digital) ideally within the charity sector
- Demonstrable experience of data selections and knowledge of Individual Giving campaign analysis
- Strong stakeholder management skills and experience of managing external agencies and suppliers
- Strong time and project management skills with the ability to work across multiple projects and manage schedules and actions
- Experience of using a CRM database
Closing date: Friday 27th March 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.