|Job Title||HR Systems Development Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£31,329 - 34,383 per year|
|Job Published||04 Nov 2015|
|Contact Name||Penny Raven|
HR Systems Development Officer - 6 Month Contract
TPP are currently representing a large housing charity who are seeking an experienced systems development officer; to assist them with the development of their new HR database (Cascade); to reduce inefficiencies and streamline processes.
The first stage of the implementation of the system has been successful however do to time constraints on staff they are seeking someone on a 6 month basis to come in and work closely with the Deputy HR Director to complete the project on the existing project plan.
The work which remains includes creating workflows, rationalising some data and processes and providing guidance to others to assist with the implementation.
- Experience of working with and developing databases (experience with Cascade would be an advantage)
- Experience of providing guidance or training to others
- Experience of consulting others to take into account their requirements in designing processes / activities
- Experience of managing projects
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Logical and structured approach to problem solving
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing
- Understanding of basic HR processes
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise effectively
HR Systems Development Officer
6 Month Contract
£31,329 - £34,383pa (pro-rata)
London current based in West London but moving to Central London in January
Closing date 14th November (including supporting statements)
Interviews 23/24th November