||HR Systems Analyst
||£0 - 31k per year
||15 Jun 2017
TPP are working closely with a housing association based in Mile End who are looking for a HR Systems Analyst to support with their data and systems analysis on a permanent basis.
- You will be responsible for the HR System (Select HR 3.0) and its data integrity so that the organisation and external bodies have access to high quality workforce data and information
- Design, build and produce reports for management information, returns for external bodies, and information as requested, to required standards and timescales, ensuring accurate and meaningful information
- Pro-actively identify gaps in HR management information to enhance organisational intelligence and where appropriate develop new reports
- Liaise with Heads and Area Managers to understand and customise user reporting requirements that are beyond the normal reporting requirements
- Lead the development of our HR system to streamline processes and provide a better service to our Managers and staff
- Work with HR, payroll and finance colleagues to ensure the delivery of all weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual processes that meet legislative and regulatory compliance, eg monthly payroll; DBS applications
- Working between offices in Bow and Tottenham Hale
- Reporting to the Head of HR
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum GCSE level English and Maths – Degree/CIPD qualifications desirable
- Experience of HR Systems
- Has experience with leading system based projects
- Knowledge of designing and building reports
- Has a good understanding
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this role, please send a copy of your CV to HR@TPP.co.uk with the reference number J61246JR.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Ref: J61246JR | Published: 15th Jun 2017
We are currently working with a leading health charity based in either Yorkshire or Humber who are looking for an experienced HR Advisor on a permanent basis.
As an integral part of the area management team, you will advise the Regional Operations Managers, Operations Managers and functional ...
Location: Multiple locations (York, Newcastle, Sheffield) | Salary £27,000 - 27,782 per year
Ref: 61284HJ | Published: 16 Jun 2017
Senior HR Advisor: J61318JH We are currently working with a homelessness charity, located in the heart of London to recruit a Senior HR Advisor for their fast-paced HR team. With a salary of up to ?32,000, please see further details on this role below: Responsibilities: First point of c...
Location: London | Salary £32k - 33k per year
Ref: J61318JH | Published: 20 Jun 2017
TPP are working closely with a school based in Reading who are currently searching for a Senior HR Assistant to provide maternity cover on a 15 month, fixed-term basis. Please see further details below. Key Responsibilities:
To provide high level HR support to the Head of HR and team. M...
Location: Reading | Salary £22k - 26k per year
Ref: J61245JR | Published: 14 Jun 2017