|Job Title||HR Officer (Part Time) - EXPIRED|
|Location||South West London, London|
|Salary||£28005 per annum + pro rata|
|Job Published||12 Nov 2014|
|Contact Name||TPP - HR & Specialist Support Permanent Team|
This international development organisation are recruiting a Part Time HR Officer to provide HR service to 50 staff.
This is a stand alone role, however you will be supported by an HR manager based in Dublin.
The hours are 3.5 hours per day /5 days a week.
However the spread of the hours could be negotiable.
Main duties for the Part Time HR Officer include:
- Dealing with and responding to HR queries.
- HR Administration(contracts/pensions/salaries)
- Coordinating full recruitment cycle.
- Ensure that policy and procedures are implemented and maintained.
- Generalist HR admin duties.
Essential criteria for the Part Time HR Officer include:
- Extensive experience within a similar HR role.
- Knowledge of UK employment legislation.
- Experience of recruitment and retention.
- Experience of providing admin support for payroll and pension
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with a wide range of people.
- Excellent written English and the ability to produce accurate work to a high standard.
- CIPD qualified is desirable.
- An understanding and interest in International development is also desirable.
To apply for this Part Time HR Officer role, please email your CV to our HR, Learning & Development Team quoting the reference number 49749GM.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK. TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP Not for Profit was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.