|Job Title||HR Officer - EXPIRED|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Salary||£28000 per annum|
|Job Published||08 Apr 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP - HR & Specialist Support Temporary Team|
Salary: £28,000 pro rata for 6 months
Location: City of London
This Arts based organisation is looking for an HR Officer to support the organisation with HR during a period of change.
* Reports to the Executive Director
* Employee Relations
* Equality & Diversity
Key responsibilities for the HR Officer:
* Provide support to managers dealing with employee relations issues such as performance management, capability, disciplinary, grievance and absence management
* Issue maternity/paternity leave paperwork
* Coordinate recruitment activities and work in partnership with relevant manager
* Provide support on advertisements, job descriptions etc.
* Ensure induction pack is up to date and reviewed when necessary
* Draw up and issue new contracts or contract changes in a timely manner
* Maintain and audit HR files, ensuring all necessary documentation are correctly completed, supplied and stored
Skills/Qualifications required for the HR Officer:
* CIPD qualified
* Strong knowledge of employment law and HR policies
* Experience of using HR software
* Good organisational skills to deliver on project and able to prioritise work to meet work deadlines
To apply for this HR Officer role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting reference J51176JH or phone Joanne Harrington on 020 7198 6020 for more information. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.