We are currently working with a leading membership organisation, to recruit a HR Manager on an initial 12 month FTC. The salary will be £40,759, please see further details on this role below.
- Under guidance of the Head of HR, take responsibility for implementing aspects of the People Strategy and for day to day management of HR operations work.
- Encourage managers to take full responsibility for people management acting as an adviser and providing professional support for a full range of HR related issues.
- Pursue HR strategic objectives through the annual business planning cycle.
- Maintain excellent communications with staff to build/maintain HR profile.
- Act as a "sounding board" for Head of HR as required, for second opinion in dealing with day-to-day and strategic HR matters.
- Responsible for reviewing HR processes and ensuring they are "fit for purpose".
- Work collaboratively with the HR Systems and Projects Manager covering for work as appropriate.
- Take a leading role in projects which require HR input, as appropriate.
- Undertake HR administration from time-to-time. The HR team is small and due to workloads not all administrative work can be delegated.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number in the subject line.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Ref: EXPIRED - J60625JH | Published: 04th May 2017