TPP are currently recruiting an interim HR Manager to join a leading health charity on an interim basis.
This role is for 4 - 6 months paying up to £45,000 pro rata based in the City.
The successful HR Manager will:
- Support and lead on the HR aspects of organisational change and proactively manage staffing related issues across the business while ensuring HR policies and procedures meet the needs of the business.
- Provide guidance to managers and employees regarding policies, regulations, procedures and practices relating to organisational change and employee relations matters
- Manage a central, collaborative and engaging approach to employee consultation (both individual and collective) for period of transformation. This includes supporting stakeholders and leading these processes as and when required.
- Proactively identify possible ER risks, raising promptly with supporting mitigating plans/actions and presenting alternative appropriate options
- Work with the Associate Director to deliver our People Plan and associated employee relations and organisational development initiatives.
- Ensure that people management is compliant with legislation and best practice
- Ensure compliance with equality, diversity and inclusion policies, procedures and legislation across the organisation
- Support the maintenance of effective communications across the organisation on people related matters
- Ensure that there is an excellent HR service covering the full employee lifecycle.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number J60465JH in the subject line.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Ref: EXPIRED - J60465JH | Published: 24th Apr 2017