||City of London, London
||£22000 - £25000 per annum
||12 Jul 2017
TPP are delighted to be working closely with a Membership Body based in Central London who are looking to recruit a HR Co-ordinator on a 12 month, fixed term contract. The role is starting ASAP, however they will also consider candidates with a notice period.
Short description of role
Reports to: HR Manager
- Manage the administration of recruitment campaigns including: advertising vacancies, collating applications and data, corresponding with candidates, assisting managers with the shortlisting and selection process
- Enter timely and accurate people data on to the HR database
- Co-ordinate information provided for the staff newsletter and other internal communications
- Payroll administration on a monthly basis, including collating documents, entering timely and accurate information into relevant spreadsheets and files
- Administration of new starters including pre-employment vetting checks, references, preparing documents, processing applications for benefits and general payroll and pension administration
- Organise and coordinate staff meetings, away days, group training and other meetings and events
- Training administration including arranging courses, pre-training and post-training assessments, record-keeping and monitoring training needs via performance management processes
The ideal candidate
- Educated to A level with GCSE English grade C or above, or equivalent
- Relevant professional/HR qualification(s), such as the CIPD Certificate in Personnel Practice or willingness to work
- Computer confident, proactive and enjoys learning new IT systems
- Experience of working with recruitment and/or HR administration
- Has a positive attitude to change and the need for flexibility in planning and behaviour
- Ability to travel across the company's regional offices
If you're interested in applying, please email your CV quoting the reference number J61660JR
Ref: J61660JR_1499862952 | Published: 12th Jul 2017
TPP are working closely with a Housing Association based within South East London who are looking to recruit a talented HR Administrator for a permanent position starting ASAP. Short description of role The HR Administrator will support the HR Team, which includes the Learning and Development ...
Location: South East London, London | Salary £22218 per annum
Ref: 61740JR_1500454281 | Published: 19 Jul 2017
Cause: Health Clinic Role: HR Assistant Location: Kennington Employment Type: 6 Months FTC Salary/rate: £20,300 Working hours: 40 hours pw or 35hourspw (£17985) Ref: 61265HJ Please note you must be able to start within 2 weeks Short description of role We are currently working wi...
Location: London, England | Salary £17000 - £20300 per annum
Ref: 61265HJ_1499269876 | Published: 05 Jul 2017
TPP are recruiting on behalf of a leading health charity. based in West London who are looking for a vibrant and experienced generalist HR Coordinator to join their fast paced HR team. You will be the first point of contact for all recruitment, payroll and HR related queries. Provide efficien...
Location: West London, London | Salary £23000 per annum
Ref: 61548HJ_1499089672 | Published: 03 Jul 2017
TPP are recruiting on behalf of a children's charity based in central london, our client is looking for a temporary HR Administrator to join the team for 4-5 weeks on a part time basis (20 hours pw) across 4 days. You will support the HR team with administration duties and develop and deliver a...
Location: London, England | Salary £14.00 - £15.00 per hour
Ref: J61849JH_1501171957 | Published: 27 Jul 2017