TPP are working on behalf of an advice and support charity based in the city to recruit an interim HR Business Partner to join their team on a 3-month temporary basis.
The successful interim Business Partner will be responsible for the core function (HR, finance, membership, commercial, IT, marketing and communication)
Our client is paying £21.88 PAYE and the role is to start ASAP.
Closing date for this role is tomorrow at 4.00pm
- Support, develop and coach managers in relation to their approach and consideration of people issues
- Support line management in dealing with complex or sensitive day to day people management issues
- Provide guidance to management on performance management from organisational design, setting standards, team effectiveness
- Develop policies and procedures in consultation with the Head of HR Advisory to provide a framework for the effective management and support of staff
- Advise on organisational restructuring including redundancy and changes to terms of conditions
- Advise on disciplinary and grievance cases and attend hearings
- Work in partnership with the resourcing team to ensure the effective delivery of a professional recruitment service
- Review performance management and learning and development trends and needs
- Work with the Head of HR Advisory to manage the salary review and moderation process in the directorate
- Work with colleagues in the HR team to develop and report on HR metrics
- Provide management information for line managers and identify problem areas
If this is a role that might be of interest and you can start immediately, please email your CV to email@example.com
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Ref: EXPIRED - J59950JH | Published: 15th Mar 2017