I am currently working with a fantastic cancer charity who are looking to recruit their next Payroll and HR Officer to join their friendly, team orientated and open minded working culture.
This role is initially for 6 months paying £28,000 pro rata please see further details on this role below.
As Payroll and HR Officer you will:
- Manage the staff recruitment process end to end.
- Writing adverts and advising Recruiting Managers
- Be a member of recruitment panel when necessary.
- Manage the monthly payroll (outsourced) and related payments.
- Oversee all staff benefit administration and provide guidance where necessary.
- Manage the administration of all operational HR procedures.
- Manage records of temporary staff, contractors, visitors and students.
- Provide guidance on online appraisal system
- Update Staff Handbook ensuring policies meet employment legislation and best practice.
- Conduct Exit Interviews as required.
- Undertake any other reasonable task requested by management.
Our client is ideally looking for someone with:
- Previous experience of working in a similar role within a HR environment.
- Understands the need for discretion and confidentiality at all times.
- Good IT skills, proven experience of using word, excel spread sheets, power point and Databases. Able to mail merge with ease.
- Ability to listen, learn and improve within the role, learn from mistakes, identify and improve, and the ability to speak up when opportunities arise.
- Is open and honest and positively accepts constructive criticism.
- Respects the importance of good time keeping, punctuality and reliability and puts it into practice.
- Takes responsibility and accountability of one’s actions and makes informed decisions.
My number is 0207 198 6020 – please ask for Joanne or you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org – If I am on the phone, please leave your name, number, along with the reference number J57874JH and I will call you back.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Ref: EXPIRED - J57874JH | Published: 14th Oct 2016