|Job Title||HR Advisor (ER) - EXPIRED|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Salary||£34628 per annum|
|Job Published||25 Jun 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP - HR & Specialist Support Permanent Team|
This high profile National Charity are recruiting a CIPD qualified HR Advisor to work in close collaboration with the HR manager and HR colleagues in supporting line managers with general ER issues.
The successful candidate will assist in performance management, disciplinary, redundancy and TUPE transfers
and also required to support the HR team in 9 of the organisations 18 regions in an advisory capacity on ER issues.
Main duties for the HR Advisor include:
- Assist the HR Manager in providing effective case management of people related issues.
- To assist HR Manager with all aspects of recruitment and selection processes.
- To provide advice, coaching and training on all employee relations issues to line managers.
- To assist the HR manager with all change management processes and restructures.
- To take part and contribute to the internal job evaluation process as necessary.
- To visit other regional sites throughout the Uk providing HR support and advice as necessary.
Essential criteria for the HR Advisor includes;
- Extensive experience providing ER support at Advisor level.
- Experience of recruitment, selection and interviewing.
- Knowledge and experience of handling employee relation matters
- Experience in advising and coaching line managers on HR issues.
- HR experience within not for profit sector is desirable.
To apply for this HR Advisor role, please email your CV to our HR, Learning & Development Team quoting the reference number 52151CK.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.