||Multiple locations (York, Newcastle, Sheffield)
||£27,000 - 27,782 per year
||16 Jun 2017
We are currently working with a leading health charity based in either Yorkshire or Humber who are looking for an experienced HR Advisor on a permanent basis.
As an integral part of the area management team, you will advise the Regional Operations Managers, Operations Managers and functional business teams. You will provide day-to-day support and advice to employees on HR related issues and coach operational managers to be able to address HR issues.
- Provide day-to-day support and advice to line managers and employees on HR related issues at a local level whilst maintaining organisational consistency and integrity.
- Ensure all ER case documentation is up-to-date, accurate and stored in line with our knowledge management systems.
- Influence the development and implementation of systems and methods for monitoring performance and progress against the people plans.
- Provide, analyse and interpret regular and relevant people data to inform operational and strategic decision making and activities within the Area(s)
- Be the lead for the implementation of organisational projects within the area(s)/team(s), ensuring they are rolled out and embedded locally.
- Coach operational managers in the recruitment, selection and induction of employees as required.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of interventions which enable and embed a culture of performance management, including succession planning, talent management, employee engagement and communications, organisational effectiveness and change and employment relations.
- Able to develop positive working relationships and coach, challenge and influence managers to ensure effective business solutions, balancing risk and commerciality and resolve conflict where necessary.
- Significant experience of providing generalist HR advice and coaching to middle and senior managers on all aspects of HR, including policy, employment relations and legal issues recognising and utilising the expertise of others.
- Experience of providing day-to-day HR support to line managers and employees in a large, multi-site and multi-functional organisation.
- Strong current knowledge of employment law and best practice in HR policies, principles and procedure.
- Significant experience of playing a key role in shaping and advising on all aspects of change management including redundancy and TUPE.
If you have the relevant experience for the HR Advisor role then please apply or send your CV to HR@tpp.co.uk quoting the reference 61284HJ. Please note all applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Ref: 61284HJ | Published: 16th Jun 2017
Senior HR Advisor: J61318JH We are currently working with a homelessness charity, located in the heart of London to recruit a Senior HR Advisor for their fast-paced HR team. With a salary of up to ?32,000, please see further details on this role below: Responsibilities: First point of c...
Location: London | Salary £32k - 33k per year
Ref: J61318JH | Published: 20 Jun 2017
TPP are currently working with a health clinic based in South London who are seeking a dynamic HR Assistant to support the smooth running of the HR Department and to ensure that administrative and clerical duties within the department are carried out in line with the wider organisations guidelin...
Location: London | Salary £20k - 20.3k per year
Ref: 61265HJ | Published: 16 Jun 2017
TPP are working closely with a housing association based in Mile End who are looking for a HR Systems Analyst to support with their data and systems analysis on a permanent basis. The Role: Key Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for the HR System (Select HR 3.0) and its data integri...
Location: Mile End | Salary £0 - 31k per year
Ref: J61246JR | Published: 15 Jun 2017
I am working alongside a respected and reputable youth charity based in London. They are now looking for two Interim HR Change Project Manager's for a period of 6 months initially. A role with plenty of autonomy, I am looking for talented candidates who are able to hit the ground running. It'...
Location: London | Salary £40k - 45k per year
Ref: J61157JH | Published: 09 Jun 2017