|Job Title||HIA Occupational Therapist (OT) - North London - EXPIRED|
|Job Published||18 Mar 2016|
|Contact Name||Rob Muddiman|
We have an exciting vacancy for a permanent and full time HCPC registered Occupational Therapist to work with a Home Improvement Agency (HIA) based in North London.
The purpose of the role is to deliver Occupational Therapy to older and vulnerable people to help them stay in their own homes.
Key duties include:
- Independent management of own case load
- Provide assessments, information and referrals where necessary to clients
- Make recommendations for the provision of aids to daily living including minor or major home adaptations
Key criteria includes:
- Degree or equivalent in Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registration
- Previous experience in a community based setting
- A good knowledge surrounding disability in daily life
This is a full time position based in North London, for more information please call 0207 198 6080 or email email@example.com