TPP are looking to recruit a Head Teacher for a leading Social Enterprise that support learners with SEN. This is a permanent position based in East London paying £65,000-£85,000.
This is a brand new role for the organisation as a result of continuing expansion. The school operates across three sites and has a capacity of 119 learners across KS2-5. The school has a provision for both SEMH and ASC learners.
The Head Teacher will have strategic responsibility for the School, including:
- Maximising the performance of all pupils through consistently high quality learning and teaching which motivates, challenges and empowers;
- Empowering pupils to be active participants in their own learning and to take personal responsibility for improving their life chances through their education experience;
- Providing an outstanding curriculum including high quality vocational and academic options and making use of the latest technology;
- Developing in all pupils and staff versatile skills and attitudes required for lifelong learning in a rapidly changing world;
- Enhancing opportunities through partnerships between parents/ carers, pupils, staff, the local community, colleges, Trust partners, other schools and voluntary organisations.
- Leading the school within the context of Every Child Matters and PLTS, including providing a full, integrated range of pastoral care and educational services.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Track record of leading by example to promote the school?s vision and values for the pupils, staff, Board, Local Authorities and parents of the school.
- Evidence of a sound knowledge of the current major curriculum issues, legislative changes and their significance for the management and leadership of primary and secondary schools.
- Approachable and enjoys being highly visible to children and parents.
Ref: EXPIRED - J53695 | Published: 03th Nov 2015