|Job Title||Head of UK Major Gifts - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£45,184 to £46,551|
|Job Published||18 Jan 2016|
|Contact Name||Alice Wood|
This leading international aid organisation is recruiting for a talented Head of Major Gifts to lead its major giving fundraising team of four people. This is a great role for an innovative fundraiser with excellent leadership skills who wishes to join a very well respected organisation and lead a fantastic team to generate upwards of £2million each year.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Lead the team of four to deliver the objectives of the charity’s major donor fundraising strategy
- Devise and oversee the implementation of strategic fundraising plans
- Manage and cultivate a small portfolio of donors and prospects
- Support the team to develop individual donor strategies
- Ensure development of the very best donor cultivation and stewardship practices
- Work with the team to develop an emergency response plan
- Support the development of a new principal gifts programme
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience of building and maintaining relationships with High Net Worth individuals
- Successful track record in soliciting gifts from individual major donors
- Proven experience of leading and motivating a team to achieve ambitious targets
- Proven experience of developing fundraising strategies
- Proven experience of developing and implementing fundraising plans and budgets
- Excellent leadership and development skills
- Top level communication and relationship building skills
Closing date: Wednesday 20th January
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.